- Go to Setting's and choose More Setting's and make sure WiFi is on.
- Ensure the WiFi Antenna is screwed into the the correct port located above the GPS Antenna port( take note they look the same)
- Make sure your Cellular device's Hot Spot feature is turned on.
- Make sure your Cellular device is discoverable.
- If this doesn't work please call our Technical Support Dept. for further assistance.
WiFi Connection Issues Print
Created by: Mario Rodriguez
Modified on: Tue, 1 May, 2018 at 2:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.