Ford unit retaining Sync2/3 has sounds issue
Note: OEM CD player or Metal box should be working
- Confirm if OEM host is working, If yes, proceed to step 2. If no, Customer need to fix the OEM sound host or purchase a new metal box or CD player before installing the radio.
This needs to be used and should be 100% functional.
- Install the Sync 2/3, you can also check this for reference with the installation for OEM Sync How to install Sync2/3
If this is already connected, we need to check the settings. Kindly check if am/fm is working, If yes proceed to step 4 if not, check the OEM if working
- Establish the connection from the CD player to the main harness and to your car harness by using the T-harness
Sample photo provided
If this is already connected, we need to check the settings. Kindly check if am/fm is working, If yes, proceed to step 4 if not, check the OEM if working
We need to check the settings.
- From the Home screen look for the settings icon,
- Once you get the settings, look for "Install Set" password is 666888 or 8861.
- Look for f150 AMP, Choose on and press save and reboot
Sample picture For F150 amp settings, the interface may be different from the actual unit or settings
IF issue still not fix, Kindly reach out to our customer support via +13239179038 or you can always schedule an appointment with our tech support by clicking this link Tech support appointment