Sync 2 and 3 no OEM display or blank screen from the console app
1. Ask if the OEM UI works on OEM screen before installation.
- If yes, go to step 2.
- If no, fix the OEM system first, then install the PX6 unit.
Things to check or guide how to connect the factory Sync module 2 or 3
- Once done with the installation of the OEM Sync 2 or 3 check the console application from the home screen if the OEM console display. If not, continue to step 3
Checking the setting of the unit once we confirm the sync is connected
- We need to check the System information settings
- System info - Press and hold || Password 7890
- Look for 8836 interface, the settings should be "ON"
If the issue still persists please call our customer support to check the correct car type settings +13239179038
you can also schedule an appointment with our tech department by clicking this link Tech support. Make sure to secure your order number for assistance.