- Go to Settings and check your GPS Monitor, Make sure you have Green Bars Highlighted.
- Ensure that Antenna is connected into the proper GPS Port which is the lower port of the 2(On Most Models,Some may only have 1 Port) located on back side of Radio
- Ensure that Antenna Connection is secure.
- Ensure nothing is obstructing reception (i.e Metal under dash or tall buildings)
- If none of the above work,contact our Tech Support Dept. for further assistance.
GPS Not Working Properly Print
Created by: Mario Rodriguez
Modified on: Tue, 1 May, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.